Welbeck Strategic Land exists to work in partnership with landowners, to obtain and optimise planning consents on land which can then be sold to housebuilders by way of a competitive dialogue/bid process.
- We have a cash resource of £75m to meet all planning and related costs incurred in seeking consents
- Welbeck undertakes all cost risk, making the partnership virtually risk-free for landowners.
- Our experience and skills in negotiating sales of planning-consented land to housebuilders maximises the returns to landowners.
- We believe that new housing should also bring additional benefits to existing local communities and economies, while helping to meet the UK housing shortage
- We work with local stakeholders to meet the objectives of sustainable development
- We prefer to consider sites of at least ten acres, brownfield or greenfield, and usually on the edge of existing settlements in southern England
- The largest sites we have taken forward for planning extend to hundreds of acres
- Welbeck recognises and rewards introductions from agents and third parties